Friday, January 21, 2011

school!!!

Well I think that I am doing very good it school. But I will only be happy when I am all done.Till then I will just keep working and getting good grades.

High School


Session I

C431A1 Theories in Social Sciences; Socialization; Social Institutions; Political Ideologies; Defense Mechanisms; Human Emotions; The Well-adjusted Person 95 %
C431B1 Human Social Development; Social Maladjustments; Social Issues in Our Society; Classifications of Abuse; Issues in the Workplace 95 %
C431C1 Work Ethics; Positive Thinking; Coping with Stress; Setting Goals; Workplace Relationships 75 %
C431D1 Effective Communication; Relating to Co-workers; Handling Opposition and Adversity; Victimization; Self-Motivation 85 %


Session II

C432-A The French Regime; The Land and Its People; European Explorations; The Fur Trade; The Settling of New France; Life in New France 90 %
C432-B The British Conquest; The American Revolution; The Emergence of Two Cultures 75 %
C432-C The Development of the Colonies; Origins of Canadian Confederation; The Federal Government System 75 %
C432-D Territorial Growth in Canada; The Twentieth Century; The Great Depression; The Impact of World War Two 80 %

1 comment:

  1. Very Good my darling!! I am proud of you and the marks you are getting. I am also proud of your efforts you are AWESOME!! Keep up the great work! I luv u, Mom

    ReplyDelete