Saturday, August 7, 2010

i am moving on with my life!!

even though i am still mad about all the shit terias has put me through i am more willing to forget that i know her and that she stole my kid from me and i hope that abbi can see what she is doing to her and run as far away as she can get but that might not happen for a long time and by that time the damage will have been done and she will have to deal with the shit that goes with it. i can say that my life is much better now that terisa is not a part of it . we are moving in 1 week and i cant wait to see my new home it is so nice from what i hvave been told about it . it has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and i will have a walk in closet i can't wait to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you should learn to spell, and stop being disrespectful. I didn't do anything to you and you know it when you're not sick. I am tired of being blamed for things that are all in your head. Stop being abusive to me. If you cannot talk to me about whatever the hell you think has gone on now, then keep your mouth shut for once. Oh, there would be a novelty... you NOT spreading lies and your delusions.
    I'm glad you're moving into a house you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete